26 June 2016

Goodbye Forever! Almost. Kind Of. In A Way.

Sunrise on the first day of unpacking


It’s been a while since I’ve written here.   

And this is my last post here.

Big things have been happening – the book isn’t yet ready to go to press, but soon; the pop-up shop has been open for two weeks, and is doing tremendously well; and I have a new website.

So I shall be moving my blogs to my new website,
One of my favourite plates in the Pop-Up.  $8.00!

It would be nice if you subscribed to my Newsletter, which you can do simply by inputting your email address in the ‘subscribe to my newsletter’ field, found at the bottom of every page on the site.  It will take you seconds to do.

My first Newsletter has been published, and I’ll write more as things progress with the shop, the book, the website and our buying trips.

Random shot in the Pop-Up
But in brief, the pop-up shop has gone tremendously well.  So much so that I’m thinking about asking the landlady for an additional month. But that’s not without its issues, as you will see in my Newsletter.

If you have a chance to visit the pop-up shop, we're at Emerald Street in Cooroy (Queensland's Sunshine Coast), directly opposite the IGA supermarket.  10am - 3pm every day except Sundays.

The book formatting is taking longer than it took to write the actual book!  But fingers crossed it will be finished soon.  And then it will be straight into Launch mode.

The website is now up and running, small but perfectly formed.  Well, small and up and running. It will grow as I learn how to make it do what I want. 

And in the meantime, I will continue writing about our adventures in buying and selling French and English antiques in the Newsletter. 

Hopefully I’ll see you all there!

Goodbye from Blogspot!  We're off to www.frenchandvintage.biz


No comments:

Post a Comment